SCIENCE A-Z PUTS SCIENCE IN EVERY STUDENT'S HANDS
Multilevel Books and Science Experiments for K-6 Students
Science A-Z is an award-winning curriculum resource that blends science and literacy into one captivating K-6 curriculum. The product delivers thousands of resources in Life Science, Earth and Space Science, Physical Science, Engineering, and Process Science. In addition to a robust library of multilevel informational texts, Science A-Z also delivers engaging science experiments and hands-on activities that allow students to think and act like scientists. With storyline resources that make it easy for K-5 teachers to adopt a scope and sequence for standards-aligned science instruction, Science A-Z perfectly complements both content literacy and core science curriculum resources.
- Customize and differentiate instruction with multilevel materials in English and Spanish that help satisfy both science and ELA curriculum standards.
- Provide science teachers with a complete scope and sequence of K-5 science lessons and activities aligned with national and state science standards
- Put broad science concepts and core ideas into context with high-interest reading materials and hands-on science experiments.
- Easily access background information, answer keys, and cross-curricular extension ideas to continue learning.
- Expand students’ understanding of science content, current events, and STEM fields with interactive eResources and additional learning opportunities